Carpet, area rug and upholstery cleaning in Placentia is considered an integral part of a whole cleaning process of a home. Many homeowners not fully aware about the importance of a proper and regular cleaning these items and the many negative consequences of not keeping them clean from bacteria and germs.
Regular carpet cleaning will ensure the safety of your family from germs and allergies. It will help make the interior environment fresh and safe to live in. Moreover, upholstery cleaning can also increase the life of your furniture and make them look like brand new for many years. You can choose to do your area rug cleaning by yourself but risk damaging the rug. Therefore, it is strongly recommended to contact and hire professional carpet cleaning in Placentia that is reliable.
Ask the Experts: What Is a Carpet Protector?
Dealing with carpet stains needs proper care and concern. Stains may be created due to the different factors like wax, blood, vomit, food, ink, etc. Different types of stains require special care in the cleaning process. This article will give you an idea of dealing with various types of stains on the carpets.
1. Spot clean the spills when it happens. Clean the solid matters. Then use a white paper or cloth to blot the spills thoroughly. Cover the area of the spill by using a thick cloth and leave it for one night. This will avoid spreading of stains to other areas of carpet. It also prevents reappearance of stains.
2. Mild soap, club soda and vinegar works well on stains. It is found that shaving cream can do wonders in stain removal. Just apply its one drop on the stain, and see what is happening. But do not try to soak carpet in to the shaving cream solutions.
8. Nail polish may stick on the carpet often. Nail polish remover will work in this case. Take some white paper and spill some remover on it. Gently rub the stain area with the paper. Blot the excess solution and wash it with water. Allow to dry the carpet without using any moisture.
9. Removing gum from the carpet is a challenging task. WD-40 can be used to remove the gum.
10. Stain of lipstick can be wiped out by applying Vaseline (petroleum jelly).
11. Alcohol is an excellent remover of the pet stains.
12. Sodium Thiosulfate (photographic fixer) can be used against bleach stains.
13. Apply ice cubes for removing chewing gum
14. Dry cleaning is a good solution for strong stains. But due to the heavy use of chemicals, it may damage the carpet.
Carpet Cleaning Cost - How Much?
We believe thatn every fine rug tells astory especially those handed down fromgeneration to generation.
Rugs carry with them memories, not to mention dust and dirt.
So when youneed your area rug, Persian rug, carpet or upholstery cleaned it's time to call Master Cleaners.
We'retrusted professionals with more than 60 years cleaning mastery, because we offer the bestservice in San Rafael and Marin County.
Keeping your rugs andcarpets clean is a point of pride and we understand that that's why we're so passionate aboutwhat we do.
To start your restoration process today call us 415 259 0109 or visit our website as Mastercleaners dot com.
Carpet ProtectorsCarpets are important accessories that make your home more attractive and give it a personality. They can mask flaws on the flooring and create a beautiful focal point in a room. However, your carpet is also a magnet and attracts dirt, dust and debris very easily. As a result, it becomes a breeding ground for pathogens and allergens. This will happen even if you vacuum clean your carpet once a week which most people don't. So, what can you do to maintain a clean and fresh-smelling carpet? Cleaning Your Carpet In their enthusiasm to maintain clean carpets, most homeowners have no qualms about using different cleaning products available in the market. If you can identify with this, it is time to change the way you clean your carpet. Even without realizing you are putting your family's health at risk and also harming the environment. The way forward is adopting green carpet cleaning methods that will put your mind at ease where your family's health is concerned and also allow you to do your bit for the environment. Here are some benefits that you will enjoy if you use green carpet cleaning methods. Benefits of Green Carpet Cleaning Methods • Keep Your Loved Ones Safe and Healthy: Commercially available cleaning products are chockfull of chemicals that can cause allergic reactions, skin rashes and respiratory problems. If you or anyone in your family suffers from allergies or asthma, it is time to think green and use an eco-friendly carpet cleaner. Such a product is safe and will not harm your family's health, especially if you have small kids and pets. • Reduce Water Wastage: Eco-friendly carpet cleaning methods don't use a lot of water and this, in turn, reduces the amount of water that is wasted in the cleaning process. By using such a cleaning method, you are conserving water. • Reduce Your Carbon Footprint: Today, "green" has become the hottest color in town! An environmentally-friendly cleaning method takes away the worry of polluting groundwater. You can dispose the waste water without worrying about how it will harm the environment. Since eco-friendly carpet cleaners often are made from sustainable products or organic products, you can reduce your carbon footprint and do your bit for the environment. • No Toxic Fumes: With green cleaning methods, you can keep your windows and doors open or closed during the cleaning process and never worry about toxic fumes. You won't have unhappy neighbors and can ensure the quality of indoor air in your home never gets compromised because of fumes that some cleaning products produce. These benefits should be more than sufficient to convince you to change the way you clean your carpet. Use green carpet cleaning methods and enjoy a healthy and safe carpet. If you are still skeptical about using green carpet cleaning methods, visit this link to find out why you should be using eco-friendly ways to maintain your carpet. Click here Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Nick_Kollaja/1805246 Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8894843