Carpet, area rug and upholstery cleaning in Banning is considered an integral part of a whole cleaning process of a home. Many homeowners not fully aware about the importance of a proper and regular cleaning these items and the many negative consequences of not keeping them clean from bacteria and germs.
Regular carpet cleaning will ensure the safety of your family from germs and allergies. It will help make the interior environment fresh and safe to live in. Moreover, upholstery cleaning can also increase the life of your furniture and make them look like brand new for many years. You can choose to do your area rug cleaning by yourself but risk damaging the rug. Therefore, it is strongly recommended to contact and hire professional carpet cleaning in Banning that is reliable.
Steam Carpet Cleaners For Spotless Carpets and Rugs
Dealing with carpet stains needs proper care and concern. Stains may be created due to the different factors like wax, blood, vomit, food, ink, etc. Different types of stains require special care in the cleaning process. This article will give you an idea of dealing with various types of stains on the carpets.
1. Spot clean the spills when it happens. Clean the solid matters. Then use a white paper or cloth to blot the spills thoroughly. Cover the area of the spill by using a thick cloth and leave it for one night. This will avoid spreading of stains to other areas of carpet. It also prevents reappearance of stains.
2. Mild soap, club soda and vinegar works well on stains. It is found that shaving cream can do wonders in stain removal. Just apply its one drop on the stain, and see what is happening. But do not try to soak carpet in to the shaving cream solutions.
8. Nail polish may stick on the carpet often. Nail polish remover will work in this case. Take some white paper and spill some remover on it. Gently rub the stain area with the paper. Blot the excess solution and wash it with water. Allow to dry the carpet without using any moisture.
9. Removing gum from the carpet is a challenging task. WD-40 can be used to remove the gum.
10. Stain of lipstick can be wiped out by applying Vaseline (petroleum jelly).
11. Alcohol is an excellent remover of the pet stains.
12. Sodium Thiosulfate (photographic fixer) can be used against bleach stains.
13. Apply ice cubes for removing chewing gum
14. Dry cleaning is a good solution for strong stains. But due to the heavy use of chemicals, it may damage the carpet.
Persian, Area Rug & Carpet CleanersSteam cleaning your carpet is the most thorough cleaning you can possibly get. Opposed to other cleaning methods such as dry cleaning you actually know where the dirt goes. It leaves your house and rolls away in the truck. The steam cleaning method uses the age old technique of soap and soak, agitate, and rinse with steamy hot water. Now that is clean. Once again apposed to dry cleaning the dirt and stains are extracted and stored in a holding tank in the truck. Dry cleaning only soaks and agitates, leaving the chemicals and dirt. It is missing the whole rinse and extracting method. That is like pre soaking your clothes in laundry detergent and then taking them out to dry with out rinsing. Would you wear them? Not me. So, how does it really work? 1. Carpet is examined and pre-treated with the appropriate solutions. 2. If heavy soiled areas need to be scrubbed, it is scrubbed. 3. The pre-conditioners are allowed a reasonable dwell time to break down soils and stains. 4. The most important process is the hot water rinse. The 180-280 degree water is sprayed at around 600 psi and instantly extracted. This process flushes the dirt out and removes it from your home completely and the heat leaves your carpet naturally sanitized and leaves virtually no residues. 5. Finally your carpet is groomed with a carpet rake to lift the pile and provide efficient dry times. 6. When truck mounted units are used you get higher heat and only the hoses and wand are brought into your home. And dry time is cut to around 2 hours. Steam cleaning is recommended by Shaw Carpet, Mohawk Carpet, and many other carpet manufacturers. Shaw and Mohahk are two of the leading companies and steam cleaning is the only method that will not void their warranty. Just remember, if you choose any other method of cleaning then you are choosing to only get your carpets half way clean. No rinsing means no cleaning. Would you soap up your car and drive away with out rinsing? Would you eat off of a plate that just came out of soapy water with out rinsing? Would you put your baby on the carpet if it were not rinsed properly? STEAM CLEANS For more info please contact me [http://www.fortworthclean.com] Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Anthony_Moore/18383 Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/215768
What an Upholstery Cleaning Can Do
The cleaning method in which the detergent solution is forced through jets under high pressure into the carpet pile and immediately removed along with loose and emulsified soil though a wet vacuum. The vacuum head and jets are usually mounted on the same piece of equipment.
Their are 2 different types of machines used for this process. Their are portable extractors and truck mounted extractors. Portable extractors will contain 1 to 3 electric vacuum motors and a water pump which will generally be capable of high water. Most portable ones are not heated but they generally try to use hot water from the sink.
The carpet will take any were from 4-24 hours to dry. To view more carpet tips please go to =>www.requestcarpetcleaning.com